Covid 19 - Guidance for Visitors to Piccadilly Caravan Park
Electric hook-ups, water taps, and the toilet disposal point will be available, together with the dog-walk. Other communal facilities are open but with restrictions.
Pre-booking is essential as we anticipate a high demand.
We cannot accept anyone who has, or who is arriving with, anyone suffering symptoms of Covid 19.
Should you, or anyone in your party, experience symptoms you must report that by phone immediately to the owner on 01249 730260, and seek advice from health authorities. (NHS111 online)
Arrival – 15 minutes before arrival please contact the park reception by phone 01249 730260 , so that we can meet you at Reception and guide you to your pitch. Only one person will be allowed in Reception at a time. We would prefer card payments if possible, please.
- For the safety of all, please respect social distance of 2m from other visitors, staff, and others.
- Your electric point will be cleaned before you arrive. Please use hand sanitiser on arrival, when using water taps, the recycling bins, and the shared facilities.
- The toilet-disposal facility will be thoroughly cleaned daily.
- Please supervise your children on the park at all times and maintain social distancing where appropriate.
- Please keep dogs on leads at all times.
- Please bring essential items such as soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, hand sanitiser with you.
- Please refer to, and adhere to, Public Health England basic guidance.